Friday, January 14, 2011

Clearanced item Repurposed!

So I found this little doodad at the hardware store on clearance.  I had no idea what it was until my mother-in-law told me (thanks mom)  So it is a support for a curtain rod bracket, keeps things from falling down when you have a long rod or heavy curtains.   But what I saw was a cute little way to hang a razor or other little things in the bathroom.


This is super easy.  First remove this little screw here and throw it away, and make sure when you mount it that you turn it away from sight so you don't have to see it.



Then make sure you mark the screw holes where you are going to put it  and then just bolt it right up to the wall.  This came with molly's so if this is going in a place where there is no stud behind it, you can use them to stabilize it better.

That's it screw it to the wall and drop in your razor or whatever you are going to hang there!   Simple easy stuff, and cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment